HONDA UNICORN
Honda Unicorn is a commuter bike available in 1 variant in India. Its price starts at ₹95,254 (ex-showroom). Honda Unicorn generates 12.5 bhp of power and 14 nm of torque from its 162.7cc engine. The single-cylinder engine of Unicorn has a 5-speed manual gearbox. With rear drum and front disk brakes, Honda Unicorn also has an anti-locking braking system. This 140 kg bike is available in 3 colors.
The commuter motorcycle styling comprises of a single-pod halogen headlight at the front. The headlight is surrounded by a front cowl that gets a chrome garnish. The fuel tank features a chrome logo that adds a premium look to the overall package. While the styling has remained unchanged, the latest iteration of the motorcycle gets an improved ground clearance (8mm higher) and a longer seat (24mm lon
ger) than the BS4 bike. The new model also gets a new, rear HET tubeless (Low Rolling Resistance) tire.
ger) than the BS4 bike. The new model also gets a new, rear HET tubeless (Low Rolling Resistance) tire.
Honda Unicorn Standard BS-VI: 1,18,898 (Bangalore)
Features of HONDA UNICORN:
- Displacement: 162.7cc
- Max Power: 12.5bhp, 7,500rpm
- Max Torque: 14N-m, 5,500rpm
- No of Gears: 5
- Front Brake Type: Disc
- Front Brake Type: Drum
- Bodyweight: 140kg
- Tyre type: Tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13L
- Mileage: 60 km/L
- Nice bike. mileage is 55 in city and more than 60 on the highway. Very smooth engine. The heating issues in the summertime. Service cost under 2500 rupees. Good service. I have ridden my unicorn over 37,000 kilometers in 2.5 years. cone set changed twice and chain spat changed once.
- I purchased unicorn CB 160 bike in 2015, the price was genuine, I have ridden this bike 50k km, but now it's engine creates a sound like hammering and when I ride continuously 30 km its engine gives race and more noisy, earlier its mileage was 55 km/l but now it gives 50 km/l.
- The looks and styles are good and aggressive. Gear shifting problem was found after 2 years. I got done serviced by pioneer motors, but I never satisfied with their work, they cheat and cheat only. I have done a complaint against him in honda, but no response I received. I bought this bike after doing too much analysis. But.....Now I expect these problems would be found in new unicorn, Now I am planning to sell my old unicorn and purchasing a new one unicorn.





1 Comments
This blog had helped me a lot... Thanks a lot
ReplyDelete